JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Tonight looking across Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. There has been a special quality to the light. I hope that you enjoyed that show. Were you aware that there are no movie offerings in several countries after January 6? We must be sitting in the front row. 🍿

#FamilyIsEverything
#KennedyVision
12:26 AM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
04 January, 02:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I CZECH CZECH CINEMAS:

https://www.cinemacity.cz/

MATRIX
CLAN GUCCI
DUNE

BUT THIS MOVIEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
KINGSMAN - FIRST MISSION

GHOST BUSTERS AFTERLIFE😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
04 January, 01:50
What About THIS MOVIE?😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/-c9-poC5H...

FRANKLY, U GUYS ARE SO OBSESSES WITH MONEY...DEFINITELLY NOT HEALTHY

Remember, MATHEW 19:23-24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
04 January, 01:59
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
if you practice a song what do you need a director person for?? whats it like do you want me to to start singing now? the same spot i came n for the last 500 ties we sang this lol

Iam Mie @iammiele
04 January, 01:33
355 is the only movie listed in my area for Jan 7-12 via AmStar

Here's a trailer: https://www.showtimes.com/... Also of note:#355 = 13

The only other movie I found during that date window at Regal is: Poupelle of Chimney Town

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 January, 01:07
beautiful photo!
i checked chicago local listings for jan 20th
you are indeed correct…nothing πŸ˜ŽπŸ™Œ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 01:03
Wow Nice pic hun, Martin G might be rubbing off on you.

Nana also noticed all this year when I look on my movie stick there were hardly any new movies that were not Chinese movies with foreign actors.
Wonder why they didnt stop making movies?
Wonder where all the American actors and producers went?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Martin G! Now THAT is hilarious!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 January, 12:38
I just looked at my local movie listings....crazy! 😳

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 12:44
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Macbeth no less. How apropos. I just checked midtown NYC listings for Jan 7; β€œSpider Man- No Way Out and these two.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
04 January, 12:34
Let's do it,🍿πŸ₯‚β˜ΊοΈ

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 January, 12:27
🍿 🧈 πŸ§‚ Ready!!