Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
04 January, 10:32
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I can't imagine a heaven where our dogs aren't waiting for us with wagging tails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 January, 08:41
I understand. I've been there myself. The hardest thing I've EVER done in my life was saying goodbye to my Sunny. Prayers and blessings to you and your friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 January, 11:39
😭💔 sending prayers and love…

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 January, 11:36
Prayers and ❤️ being sent to you!!

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 January, 11:30
Sending hugs and prayers. Sadly like many others, I know that type of loss... I had my gir'ls pawprint tattooed on the top of my foot and her ashes sit on my night stand.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
03 January, 07:45
So sorry to hear. We recently did the same with our lab. Prayers to you 🙏🙏🙏

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
03 January, 07:25
Thinking of you and Marley 🙏❤️😇🐶

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 January, 07:22
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
03 January, 07:18
sending prayers for you and your lab Marley

MMJ Schu @Schu420
03 January, 07:06
🙏🏻❤️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 January, 07:05
Love and prayers from Ga.

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
03 January, 07:03
I am so sorry. I have had to do that also and it is so very painful. But you are being a good "dog mom" and not being selfish to hold on just because you will miss her. Prayers my friend.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 07:02
It is one of the hardest things to do, saying goodbye to our beloved dogs. 💔 😢 May the Lord comfort you and heal your broken heart. 🙏

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 January, 07:01
Oh Kathy, I am so sorry that you are going through this. It sounds like Marley was a true blessing in your life. There is a reason the word dog is the inverse spelling of God- their unconditional love is a divine gift and a treasure. Sending you much light, love, prayers, and warm hugs.💕🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
03 January, 06:59
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 January, 06:39
🙏🙏🙏😘😘

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 January, 06:39
I’m so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kathy🙏🏼🤍 God bless

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 January, 06:37
🙏🙏It’s a fact of life, very hard,

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 January, 06:36
💔🐾🐕Prayers for your furbaby🙏🙏🙏

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:35
prayers are for brainwashers

and hypocrites

like truth seeker 444

nothing more than a

hot stink

but thanks for showing me

your god again

trollop

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:35
prayers are for brainwashers

and hypocrites

like truth seeker 444

nothing more than a

hot stink

but thanks for showing me

your god again

trollop