Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Believe me, if you lived in the snowbelt like me, where the snow piles up for months sometimes, you would dread winter the way I do 😁😁😁

But I guess if you rarely get snow and it allows you the oppurtunity to do some outdoor activities with the grandkids, then by all means enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I'm in central Illinois, born and raised in Indiana, so snow is not my favorite thing..lol. They kept saying last week we were going to be getting between 2-4 inches of snow and up north would get even more than that. we got half an inch of freezing rain and a dusting of snow and they didnt get near what they were predicting up north. of course when they say nothing will happen, we get a foot of snow..lol.
11:37 AM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 12:57
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
You must have the same weathermen as we have here in northwestern Pennsylvania 🤣

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 January, 02:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
lol...i think that's a safe bet..lol