Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
03 January, 08:48
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I'm with you on this score apparently the Chinese elders are screaming to take down your fake joe byden, or brandon, I've screaming similar words here in the UK, we've been protesting for long enough, are they wanting bloodshed, I've just spent Christmas & New Years Day on my own because family members are to frightened to come near their Mum & Grandmother, who is not vaccinated who will not bend to any order given by a Government, only God tells me what to do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 08:55
In response English Viking to her Publication
by gail...

the sloppiest

of them all...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
I'm with you on this score apparently the Chinese elders are screaming to take down your fake joe byden, or brandon, I've screaming similar words here in the UK, we've been protesting for long enough, are they wanting bloodshed, I've just spent Christmas & New Years Day on my own because family members are to frightened to come near their Mum & Grandmother, who is not vaccinated who will not bend to any order given by a Government, only God tells me what to do

English Viking @Artist_

English Viking @Artist_

English Viking @Artist_

English Viking @Artist_

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 January, 08:39
Exactly. WHERE THE HELL IS OUR MILITARY?