Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
02 January, 01:02
California governor Newsom's days are numbered. It may seem hopeless now with universal mail-in-votes declared for California but God has other plans! California is going to be free and see better days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 January, 01:34
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
I’m in SF Bay Area and its really the worst. I’m outnumbered yet holding the line against family and community - even church asked for the date of vaccination to attend a bible atudy wihtout a mask. (I have now left that church) .. I pray daily that California will turn this around. We have to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
I am so sorry you are going through this, but you did absolutely right leaving that church! Stay strong and have faith in God. Faith is everything God is looking for now. Who will believe what He has said in spite of what they see. Your faith will not go unnoticed. Proud of you patriot!
12:38 AM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior Annie, click on at the bottom under it