Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
02 January, 01:02
California governor Newsom's days are numbered. It may seem hopeless now with universal mail-in-votes declared for California but God has other plans! California is going to be free and see better days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
I’m in SF Bay Area and its really the worst. I’m outnumbered yet holding the line against family and community - even church asked for the date of vaccination to attend a bible atudy wihtout a mask. (I have now left that church) .. I pray daily that California will turn this around. We have to.
01:34 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
03 January, 12:38
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I am so sorry you are going through this, but you did absolutely right leaving that church! Stay strong and have faith in God. Faith is everything God is looking for now. Who will believe what He has said in spite of what they see. Your faith will not go unnoticed. Proud of you patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396