Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
In need of some help...I recently came across a posting on another website that said starting January 7th all the movie theatre would be playing is The 355 and that was in the USA. I looked at the movie theatres around me here in Canada and they all seem to be closed starting January 7th.

Does anyone have more information on this?

#GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA
12:23 AM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by FrankDeFrank in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
03 January, 09:08
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
Thats what i am seeing at my theaters only 355 playing on the 7th. What is the significance of this movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
03 January, 03:28
Thats a yes in Nevada.... after 355 its Scream only, in many of them. One theater had Betty White days later. weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 January, 01:33
My two local theaters have no movies playing starting the 7th. They both have a full list up until the 6th…weird!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 January, 01:11
Mine is advertising as normal.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 January, 12:52
Same in the local Washington Stste theaters. Weird