Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 02:24
Anyone else smell the ions?
NorthEast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 January, 03:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Covfefe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
02 January, 04:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 January, 05:16
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Big Question is What is the Composition of Co1V1Fe2 ....?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 January, 05:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

02 January, 06:44
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank you! I still don't see the following Chemical Composition in this patent. It clearly states it contains small amounts of Molybdenum and any molecular breakdowns of these Alloys I have not found with the following molecular counts. Unless I am just taking "Covfefe" too literally :-), which happens w/ me.

(Co) Cobalt = 1 Atom
(V) Vanadium = 1 Atom
(Fe) Iron = 2 Atoms

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Yeah, I saw that, too. It could be that this is the only alloy currently patented and being used. Maybe the CoVFeFe is something the military has tested and found to be amazing and it will be introduced to us at some point soon.
06:47 PM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
02 January, 09:42
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
If Covfefe is a compound it seems very simple in comparison, the hard part is likely how you make these bonds with these few Atoms.

*Not a Chemist*

02 January, 09:46
Most of US here now know this one....