Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 January, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
= = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
03 January, 10:18
rain creates negative ions. most storms are fronted with rain. negative ions bring positive change to the body. north east US could be Ny, DC. looking at home here in Canada, Quebec and Ontario have locked down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
03 January, 02:45
Just got over being sick. Everything smells like an ashtray right now.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 02:39
Re-thinking this post...

1st - 'with a bang' and now this... you're vibing with Space Force!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://twitter.com/SpaceF...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
03 January, 12:28
A couple weeks ago, prior to the weird dust storm that blew through Nebraska from Colorado, you could smell the storm in the air. i think thats what you mean when youbsay ions? positively charged ions? But, there was also a very distinct chemical odor as well. Do you think they are related?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 12:29
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
it's Vicky's slop bag toy

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 12:29
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
it's Vicky's slop bag toy

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 January, 11:17
REMEMBER, WHEN I TOLD U THAT CATS ARE ATTRACTED BY SIRIAN WIBES?

https://nypost.com/2022/01...

https://youtu.be/oB4K0scMy...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 10:44
Wish I could find my fren on twit wit b4 the purge "ION"
He was an Angel.

For some unknown reason within the time span of about a couple months almost 3yrs ago now when all this started, Nana became frens with 4 different ppl that had all had a near death experience from brain trauma.

After the purge I have not been able to find him anywhere else.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 11:35

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 January, 10:44
😔Haven't had my sense of smell since October 5th

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 07:54
Capitals in Jewish gematria = #46 .
Cant wait for Trump to be publicaly known and for you to follow.💪🔥❤️

... Fighter @Fighter
02 January, 07:25
What do you think about chlorine Cl in the periodic table number 17? (Scheele 1774) what color is it and what is it used for? How does it behave in water? How to remove chlorine from water? What elements does it relate to? Chlorine poisoning - what are the symptoms? What color are the secretions from the nose with the flu, bronchitis ... the color of chlorine?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 January, 08:30
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
watch the water

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
02 January, 06:22

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 January, 09:09
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
WE BE BLESSED PATRIOT
GREAT REMINDER

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 January, 06:16
rain, fog, and pork pie farts up here in the N.E. nothing unusual.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
02 January, 06:10
Hmmmmm... I live in central North Carolina in the sandhills area basically. It is mostly just farms around me. Since this summer the morning air smelled electrically charged to me. The closest thing I can compare it to is the smell of the air coming out of a copy machine through the ozone filter. Never in my life have I smelled that smell outside like that.

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 January, 04:34
those ions?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
like in hadron collider?
Earth Grids and Ley Lines | The Invisible Super-Science of the Megalith Builders | Megalithomania - YouTube

Is there a geometrical energy system that surrounds our planet? A super grid involving polyhedral forms, ley lines, earth energy currents, cymatics and archa...

Love Life @FullwithHope
03 January, 07:46
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
The heliocentric planet and globe model is a satanic/masonic lie and for sure one of the biggest lies against humanity the controllers have created. The models shown in this film are pure fiction or in other words, fake models. The earth is "flat". Water cannot be bent.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 04:20
girlfriend just told me she saw on the news the sun hasnt been out since christmas northeast ma. no sun people getting sick

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 January, 10:26
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
THEY covered the skies with chemtrails for a week straight right before Christmas. also, I live in Salem, and there is this weird noise that goes on and off like a scan through the sky (deep sound). my 14 year old can’t hear it). it’s like a heartbeat (almost) but very deep sounding. been going on for about 2 months

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
03 January, 04:30
I'm in Eastern PA and no sun since before Christmas. I like gloomy but this was a bit much.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 January, 04:02
Did you say ions? Interesting a YouTube account (Jetson White) posted some time ago videos about The Last Trump Tech. He talked about Ions and a Megaton ion Blast that is sound helping our frequencies. He also showed videos of a teal blue flash in the sky and said it was connected to what they called Mayotte Wave that rippled through the world and made it ring like a bell for 17 seconds.

11 November 2018 Mayotte seismic event

Coincidence Q wrote this: # 2527 to an Anon who asked this:
"WHAT HAPPENED TO 11/11/18 UNIFIED AMERICA DAY"

Think WAVES.
WW?
Define 'unified'
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS TECH [online] by who?
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Do you believe your efforts here persuade people to stop the pursuit of TRUTH, [CA_J]?
There is a place for everyone.
Q

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 January, 03:44
Covfefe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 09:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Every time they tried to make him out the fool for the things he said, covfefe, HCQ, Chlorine, ultra violetl light treatment...they were the fools.

He has never told us wrong. He said he would never give up on us, he said that we would Make America Great Again.

Nana has no reason to give up on it now.

NEO ONE @Neo
02 January, 09:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Covfefe Act
The bill was intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States, and requires the National Archives to store such items. H.R. 2884 was assigned to the House Oversight and Reform Committee for consideration.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 January, 02:56
Night Sky Map for January 2022: The Brightest Night Sky of the Year

https://www.almanac.com/ni...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 02:38
weird fog for days northeast Mass

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 January, 06:40
Same in NY

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
02 January, 02:31
yes… and the planes of illegals coming everyday… to scranton, allentown and harrisburg from texas is beyond comprehension!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 January, 10:27
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
I heard they’re mainly children

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 January, 01:25
Are they still up to no good with their weather antics?

"...warm East in for a shocker"

https://news.yahoo.com/sno...

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
02 January, 01:03
🕶️

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
02 January, 12:52
Been super foggy here in Eastern PA foe the past 2 days

chore Toke @choretoke
02 January, 12:44
Ever been up in the mountains, at the beach, or in a thunderstorm and suddenly felt a huge change in your mood? That’s not just a feeling of awe. It might be negative ions.

Negative ions are molecules floating in the air or atmosphere that have been charged with electricity.

Negative ions exist in nature in tons of places, including:

ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun
discharges of electricity in the air after a thunderclap or lightning strike
wherever water collidesTrusted Source with itself like a waterfall or the ocean shore (creating the Lenard effect)
produced as part of the normal growth process for many plants
Many researchers of “negative ionization” have posited that being exposed to negative ions can have positive effects. Part of this is due to the chemical reactions that ions have with your bodily tissues and DNATrusted Source. I found this information online❗️😁

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 12:52
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Makes sense to me!
That's why so many of those laces you list witness such euphoric mood feelings - Thanks ... if you happen to have those links it would be great to share.
Many thanks.

Pink Totter @Totter
02 January, 01:30
In response chore Toke to her Publication
There are negative ion machines you can put into your house that gives the same effect. Have had one running 24/7 for years, when one dies of old age we notice and order a new one ASAP. Negative ions are awesome. Also grounding just by walking outside barefooted helps, not here at the moment the ground is covered with snow... brrrr.

David Higgins @David23
02 January, 12:40
negative ions create positive vibes

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 January, 12:34
It was foggy here in Arkansas for several mornings running

We had unseasonable temps - I wore shorts on C-mas for crying out loud

It's cold as snot now though, pardon my French 😛

I smelled something odd in the air one of those days when we had the pea soup fog - about the only thing I can say is that it didn't have an acrid flavor like things in the past, after the planes dumped their garbage cans (so to speak) full of chemicals (chemtrails)

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 January, 12:39
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Starry I am in Arkansas as well... We had our Fireworks business open and the weather was beautiful 2 days ago and snow on the ground today!!!

trueblue @trueblue
02 January, 12:32
guess i better go get a whiff. it's been foggy for DAYS in Va and last night it started pouring and hasn't stopped.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 January, 12:26