ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
****IMPORTANT PLZ READ****
a friend & fellow patriot is being murdered right now at
UC HOSPITAL IN WEST CHESTER, OHIO!
he has 1 kidney, covid-pneumonia, and they gave him remdesivir after being instructed not to. he needs monoclonal antibodies NOW! the hospital will not allow anyone to visit.
513-298-3000.
patient wayne mcdounogh (mc-duh-nuh)
please flood with calls/shit reviews/emails/whatever
02:59 PM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
04 January, 09:50
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I have offered a prayer for him and the medical staff - Here is a link to a Advocacy Group for patients being held prisoner to medical corruption.
You are a good friend. Bless you and yours!

https://www.truthforhealth...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 January, 02:16
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
thank you! i appreciate this very much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 10:20
where is the closest place he can get monoclonal antibody treatment?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 January, 12:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
At the hospital.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 January, 12:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They are for the D's

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 January, 02:04
I told them to "Stop Killing Wayne McDounogh, we know what you're doing"!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 January, 02:01
I sent 2 messages to a virtual agent!! It will be on record!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 January, 07:20
Can you bring any food or liquids in? Can you talk to Dr to supplement with Zelenko protocol? My sister went through the same thing with her husband. They tried to kill him. He spent 30 Days in the hospital and survived. Try to find a patient advocate they can help navigate through the chain of command at the hospital.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
02 January, 07:30
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
no, the hospital wont allow ANY visitors

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 January, 06:26

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
02 January, 06:16
Here is their contact page - https://www.uchealth.com/p...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
02 January, 07:11
In response All Right to his Publication
thank you.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
02 January, 05:52
This is how they murdered my sissy. I made all the calls and she begged for ivermectin or hcq. They put her on a vent instead

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 January, 10:24
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear this. My family came close to this. So I have somewhat of an idea of what it was like for you.

Holding you and yours in my heart and prayers

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
03 January, 11:01
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. Hopefully the hospital pays for their crimes.

Matt Wil @mattw5150
02 January, 05:46
frontlinedoctors.org. right to try is a law. family meeds to discharge him immediately. its time to stop being nice to the assholes

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 January, 05:41
I just posted on their FB page! Remdesivir and intubation KILLS!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 January, 05:41
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
i may get banned

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 January, 05:34
Go here and get a patient advocate.

https://thedrardisshow.com...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
02 January, 05:37
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
thank you!!