⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Hey Patriots,
We need to include Kanekoa and his family in our prayers. His parents have become the latest victims of the jab.
😪🙏😪🙏😪🙏😪🙏😪
07:20 AM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 January, 08:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🙏Prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 January, 08:33
🙏aunt and uncle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 January, 08:35
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Yes, thank you. I don't know why I wrote "parents". 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
02 January, 08:23
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Juliemaga) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 January, 08:04
My thoughts and prayers are with your Aunt and Uncle and your whole family during this time of need. Please Heavenly Father watch over KanekoaTheGreat and his family. Please send your healing and miracles over his Aunt and Uncle and protect them. Please save all of the people who are being hurt by these vaccinations. Please hold those responsible for making this poison accountable and make them pay for their crimes against humanity. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
02 January, 08:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 January, 07:59

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 07:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Amen!