Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
Um, Open Source was created by David Robert Steele while he was with the CIA. It belongs to Soros...are you sure it's safe? Or am I reading that wrong and it's a totally different thing?
11:13 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tiger8me in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
01 January, 11:31
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I've seen a number of videos where RDS says he created Open Source for the CIA and that it belongs to Soros. I listened to the first part of this video and he is talking about Open Source. Also, if you have Windows 10 the last few updates added apps, for me it was in Oct., that had the microphone and camera turned on. I checked the date and they were all added in that update. I went into my apps section of settings and turned them all off. It will not let you uninstall them so you have to click on the Advanced settings to see which ones are using your microphone and camera to spy on you. Alarms & Clock, Cortana, Feedback hub, just to name a few. Check anything in the apps section that says Microsoft beside it. I know very little about pc's, but I intuitively know when something is wrong. And that's how I found what they were doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396