Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
01 January, 09:57
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Go read GirlOnFire's blog post from yesterday on Betty White. She wrote that Betty was sacrificed by those in Hollywood who have to choose to themselves or someone else. The timing of everything is planned. Symbolism is everything. Very interesting read, check it out. GOF has so many great reads. As always, do your own research but jer stuff sounds legit and I have followed up on a couple of things and read the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 January, 10:00
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
MYLIE CYRUS I THINK IS THE ONE SUMMONING THEIR SPIRITS EARLY
I FULLY AGREE 3 PICS FROM.EARLIER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 January, 02:47
I sure hope that the public will be educated on these people. But sadly I feel they suicided to protect their background. Hope I am incorrect. Their backgrounds need shown with the documentation that the Alliance possesses. They chose their path in this life and it was very wrong and the public needs informed with the evidence. No glorification to any of these people.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 January, 03:13
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I agree no more secrets or society's

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 January, 02:07
Buh buh but Barbara Bush was supposed to be a man.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 January, 01:49
I couldn't find any sauce on this. It makes sense though🤔

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 January, 01:41
She died SEVENTEEN days before her 100th birthday.

#QANON #Q #WeAreQ

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
01 January, 02:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thats what i said 😜

arba happihr @arba
01 January, 01:33
😱😲 Who will be exposed next?
Betty White is a demon!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 January, 01:31
Gut feeling.. all true. We need a side by side pic of the Sisters with Crowley.. I bet its very interdasting!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 January, 01:34
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 January, 01:46
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Early & late pics of the two - same nose, many similarities. Barbara has the heavy forehead bones and wider neck.