Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 10:08
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR COLORADO!!! A fire is raging out of control in Boulder Co, near Superior and Louisville. Around 600 homes have already been lost and no signs of letting up!! It’s moving into the northern suburbs of Denver, Broomfield now. I have friends and family in Co, some are in the path of this fire, PLEASE PRAY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
Does it not snow there at this time of year....... I mean folks go there to ski...... is this global warming again
01:23 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 January, 02:19
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
They have had RECORD SETTING drought this year, no snow at all, until now! Yesterday they got a few inches though. The ski resorts make their own snow in times of drought LOL! I personally think this is HAARP at work! Weather manipulation at its finest, now in the summertime they will have water restrictions, and still severe drought! Co gets a lot of its water supply from the snowfall in the mountains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
01 January, 02:26
Thank you..... I am in the UK but do try and keep my finger on the pulse.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 January, 05:46
Yes I live in Colorado and we have had drought and unbelievable winds gustung to hurricane force. We also have our skies sprayed every 7- 10 days with chemtrails that I am convinced are altering our moisture and weather patterns.