Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR COLORADO!!! A fire is raging out of control in Boulder Co, near Superior and Louisville. Around 600 homes have already been lost and no signs of letting up!! It’s moving into the northern suburbs of Denver, Broomfield now. I have friends and family in Co, some are in the path of this fire, PLEASE PRAY!!!
10:08 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
01 January, 01:23
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Does it not snow there at this time of year....... I mean folks go there to ski...... is this global warming again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 January, 02:19
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
They have had RECORD SETTING drought this year, no snow at all, until now! Yesterday they got a few inches though. The ski resorts make their own snow in times of drought LOL! I personally think this is HAARP at work! Weather manipulation at its finest, now in the summertime they will have water restrictions, and still severe drought! Co gets a lot of its water supply from the snowfall in the mountains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
30 December, 10:44
WHAT ABOUT REDPILL GRETA ABOUT CLIMATE WEAPONZ? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

WE HAVE TO SHOW YOUNGLINGZ TRUTH, AND ONLY WAY IS REDPILL GRETA...

WHO WILL VOLUNTAIRE?
ASKIN FOR A FREN...

https://geoengineering.glo...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Yeah, that poor child has been so manipulated by the DS, its a pitiful thing to watch, she has autism, and is the perfect little puppet for them! In fact, they probably made sure she got autism!! I feel this fire is a False Flag... a little bit of weather manipulation, stop the snow, and it doesn't take much to bring about these conditions in Co!!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
30 December, 10:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 11:01
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’”

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
30 December, 10:33
Praying for all affected by this fire. πŸ™πŸ» My heart goes out to them.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 11:03
In response Lady Hawk1111 to her Publication
πŸ’”β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 10:30
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
my grandbabies are there too!! but in the Springs, where I lived all my adult life, this is a horrendous fire! I’ve lived through some pretty bad ones bit this one is coupled with hurricane force winds!! PLEASE PRAY! Ill pray for your kids and grands!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 December, 10:22
Praying for all affected.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 10:32
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜“πŸ’”

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 December, 10:18
Yes, prayingπŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 10:35
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜₯πŸ’”