Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 January, 03:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
20 yrs ago I wondered if I was going to be in that generation that is confronted with the Mark of the Beast.
I couldn't come to any conclusions, but I kept my eye on it.
Something happened to me spiritually to bring me to this thought, and it was a year before 9/11...but 9/11 definitely made me wonder a little harder.
It was not until maybe 3 years ago when God inspired my thoughts, that the Mark would be a vaccine. Even before Covid, everyone was vax dependent, and I beca.e an antivaxxer.
So now there is No doubt in my mind, whatsoever, that we are living in the End Times, per Revelation, having mass revelations, threatened with the actual Mark of the Beast, and thus...awaiting Christ's 2nd coming.
it's interesting to see how it all looks as it unfolds in regards to how it was written.
Every word preserved by God in the scriptures is true, and we can learn so much from it. The wisdom imparted is boundless.
Been trying hard for a few years now, to prepare my heart not to compl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 January, 03:34
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I understand what You say. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 January, 03:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Its funny how each of our roads have brought us here! To tell my whole story would take much space but its somewhat similar in ways but goes farther back! Since my first child was born (73) I prayed that they and my grands would not see Revelations because I was taught to fear it!! But here we are and now I have learned and do not have the fear! I am Free! I will always stand for God and Country! By Godโ€™s grace We will live on Earth as it is in Heaven! Thatโ€™s my dream! What a time to be alive and witness all this. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโ™พโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 January, 11:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 January, 11:50
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication