Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 03:52
Some of you have your profile's protected. That means nobody can read your replies. I recommend you take that feature off if you have it. I automatically block anyone I can't read replies from. This isn't Twatter, you are safe here. We frogs stick together and call out the Trolls, so you have no worries unless you have some nefarious motives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pia's Perspective @Pias_Perspepctive
How do we fix that? I wne tlooking but can't find anything?
08:20 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pias_Perspepctive in this post can reply
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
30 January, 11:32
In response Pia's Perspective to her Publication
I can see your post Pia so you are good. But you would go to more, and then profile settings and then privacy settings and from there you can block some people from seeing. Or you can just allow everybody to read your replies. I do believe that when you sign up it is not blocked at all, so you would have to go in and 'knowlingly' choose to block some people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pia's Perspective @Pias_Perspepctive
30 January, 11:52
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
Thank you !