Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Some of you have your profile's protected. That means nobody can read your replies. I recommend you take that feature off if you have it. I automatically block anyone I can't read replies from. This isn't Twatter, you are safe here. We frogs stick together and call out the Trolls, so you have no worries unless you have some nefarious motives.
03:52 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 December, 01:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Bingo!

I routinely block anyone with a protected profile.

I'm not interested in anybody who cannot say what they mean & stand behind it.

People have become so fucking soft they can't handle another person's point of view?

Sorry, but I'm not up for dealing with folks who feel the need to PROTECT themselves online (other than a good VPN)...

If they can't mix with the rest of us, they need to go to their own special little "safe place."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
31 January, 12:41
just goes to show how untrusting people have become and rightfully so. We have been fed bullshit story after bullshit story and Patriots are getting attacked left and right and unfortunately its not just with words. This day and age how are we suppose to know who is friend and who is foe? Too many wolves in sheeps clothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 10:04
I pay no attention to those folks living in cyberfear...

You can't have an open conversation with anyone who's in defense mode, restricting interactions.

I bet they wear a full-body condom when they go swimming.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
31 January, 10:04
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Amen

Randi Marie @RedRan777
31 January, 09:44
Thanks for the reminder that this is NOT Twitter and we ar safe here! God Bless!

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
31 January, 01:36
Can you hear me now??

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
31 January, 12:50
if anyone cannot see my posts please let me know!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
30 January, 08:49
Well I, for one, am an open book for anyone who cares to read between the lines. #wwg1wga

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
30 January, 08:38
Didn't know that was a "thing" either. Just checked, wide open. Thanks for the head-up

Elizabeth ibelieve @Davismedic
30 January, 08:38
a safe place, so thankful, excited for the future and the safety it will provide!

Pia's Perspective @Pias_Perspepctive
30 January, 08:20
How do we fix that? I wne tlooking but can't find anything?

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
30 January, 11:32
In response Pia's Perspective to her Publication
I can see your post Pia so you are good. But you would go to more, and then profile settings and then privacy settings and from there you can block some people from seeing. Or you can just allow everybody to read your replies. I do believe that when you sign up it is not blocked at all, so you would have to go in and 'knowlingly' choose to block some people.

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
30 January, 08:07
Im not going to follow any locked accounts.
#wwg1wga

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
30 January, 08:01
hopefully you can see mine. Ive only left 3 comments so far. still getting used to this.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 08:07
In response Susan Aubuchon to his Publication
I see you...can you see me?

Lesa Johnson @skyelesaj
30 January, 07:50
I hope you can read my reply because if you can't i don't know how to fix it 😁

Kev Oooo @KevO
30 January, 07:50
Fact

opti Mystic @Opti
30 January, 07:04
☺️thanx for the heads up there were a few things that were incorrect on mine...fixed now and yes you can read my replies/comments
Big HUG!!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
30 January, 06:46
Y'all should be able to see mine

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
30 January, 06:38
Agree. It smacks of "Some animals are more equal than others." js

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 January, 05:55
Thanks for this! Just changed everything to public. WWG1WGA!

Traci Hat @Tracihat
30 January, 05:39
I don't think i have mine protected says everyone can see anything. I hope thats correct.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 January, 05:38
I AGREE. wHAT WOULD YOU BE HIDING AND WHY?? IT SEEMS TO ME IF YOU ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMMUNICATE, RIGHT??? 🙄😉👍

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 January, 05:38
I AGREE. wHAT WOULD YOU BE HIDING AND WHY?? IT SEEMS TO ME IF YOU ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMMUNICATE, RIGHT??? 🙄😉👍

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 January, 05:32
🤷‍♂️no idea who is this people that has blocked me or whatever other

dont event what read anything of these accounts

because never heard of it before 🤔🤷‍♂️😆

so ?? whats the point ? 🤷‍♂️😆

Leslie Werner @lwerne
30 January, 05:26
Im using my real name but see that most are not. What is your opinion of this? Thanks!

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
30 January, 08:41
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
my "real" name is Karyn.
i got tired of tje "karen" comments.
my grandchildren call me gramma seachrlle.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 January, 05:24
for some reason 😆
I punt the fear of GOD in some accounts
that i didne see before in this few days by here
🤣
i didnt nothig
regret nothing 😅

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
30 January, 05:19
hell I'm trying to figure out how to post.. I just googled it this morning but just now finding time to come back and figure tje app out

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
30 January, 04:53
Done and done.
👋🙂🇺🇸

Laura Hodges @Lolly
30 January, 04:53
I didn't even know that was a feature 😂😂😂

Rebecca Trimble @Hawaiitourguide1
30 January, 04:51
I cant get to the homepage to change it !! its not letting me !! Im not sure if mine is blocked !! Hopefully not after my mini rant yesterday over Oregon Fires !! I just needed to let it out ❤️

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts