T-Minus countdown.

WTF is that?

SATAN.

Minus a T.

SA/AN.

NASA.

————-

We’ve been deceived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
04 September, 10:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How about this....Santa is just Satan with the letters jumbled around. he wants children to tell him their wishes. He flies in a sleigh with horned animals. He enters your house through the chimney representing fire and brimstone. He leaves coal if you have been bad. Christams is celebrated on a pagan holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Some believe that the idea of Santa evolved from the story of Saint Nicholas.
11:28 PM - Dec 31, 2021
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
02 January, 09:27
In response Every Time to her Publication
As did I. But the more i research the more i find the stories not to be true. Jesus was estimated to be born on Sept. 11th, Christmas was celebrated on Jan.6 we are living off the gregorian calendar but should be referring to the julian calendar.

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 January, 10:44
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
It might take a belief in saints and miracles in order to believe that there was a Saint Nicholas. I believe because of things I have seen and experienced.