NASA.

————-

We’ve been deceived.
10:12 AM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
05 September, 03:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Armstrong's lived down the street from me when I was a kid. Not saying NASA wasn't a farce, it's just hard to wrap ones head around this when my father worked mission control and is no longer around to ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 11:06
Yes we have!
satan with a little "s" because Nana will not give him any power, has manipulated and deceived us all our entire lives in every belief system we have to prevent us from finding out that together we have more power than him and his minions when we realize we can connect directly with God and figure out our soul powers given by a loving God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 September, 09:27
Totally!l Nasa means to lift up and deceive.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
04 September, 05:54
They expect us to believe this 'lunar lander' was capable of traversing the moon...

We have been thoroughly deceived.
Earth is a stationary plane.

#thekeystone

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 September, 02:57
Words-Sword
Spelling- Spell
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 11:57
Yes we have been deceived F O R E V E R !!!
Alex Collier predicted today's events in 1994 ... we are just now realizing we've been sold out by horrible, fascists govt.s and bankers around the world.

They want to feed the beast so they could live in luxury.
Its over!

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 10:53
And with saying this, then it would be interesting to fully understand what it is they are saying when they are launching a rocket or the like. I have heard both sides of the coin. But they went to be a private company, not much I personally can do about it, so I am focusing on the people who need my help and attention first!!! So many are being evicted right now! So many being homeless!!!

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
04 September, 10:51
How about this....Santa is just Satan with the letters jumbled around. he wants children to tell him their wishes. He flies in a sleigh with horned animals. He enters your house through the chimney representing fire and brimstone. He leaves coal if you have been bad. Christams is celebrated on a pagan holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOL

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
04 September, 02:38
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Sadly yes, and even more sadly...many, MANY wont care.

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 11:28
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Some believe that the idea of Santa evolved from the story of Saint Nicholas.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 September, 10:45
So all those astronauts who supposedly went to Purdue University was all a crock of crap, right? My husband a PU alum will never believe it, doesn't believe anything else and thinks I'm in a cult.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 September, 11:45
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
😁Join the (big ) club 😁. Don´t worry it´s going to be ok.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 September, 10:28
ONLY SINCE BIRTH ,,, CHANGE HAPPENS SQQN