⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 December, 07:43
Exactly a year ago we decided to leave Charlotte, NC, the place I called home for 30 years, and moved out of state. Although it's been one of the toughest years of our lives, my wife, my 6 year old daughter, my 4 year old special needs son, and I are so grateful and thankful that God's guided us to the amazing state of Tennessee.

Since our move, we found a clinic for our son, we found a great co-op home school for our daughter, we found an amazing circle of patriot friends who we now call FAMILY, and we even took a leap of faith by starting our own business. It's not been easy. We have made many mistakes and have learned so many lessons that have made our family and our business stronger.

But the most amazing thing that's transpired in my life in the last 18 months is how much closer I've become to GOD. My faith has helped me immensely to expel fear and doubt from my life.

I am also very, very thankful for AnonUp and all of you, who I also consider my family.
❤🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
Welcome to Tennessee! May God continue to bless you and your family!
09:07 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShayRay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shay Ray Trump Chump, click on at the bottom under it