⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Exactly a year ago we decided to leave Charlotte, NC, the place I called home for 30 years, and moved out of state. Although it's been one of the toughest years of our lives, my wife, my 6 year old daughter, my 4 year old special needs son, and I are so grateful and thankful that God's guided us to the amazing state of Tennessee.

Since our move, we found a clinic for our son, we found a great co-op home school for our daughter, we found an amazing circle of patriot friends who we now call FAMILY, and we even took a leap of faith by starting our own business. It's not been easy. We have made many mistakes and have learned so many lessons that have made our family and our business stronger.

But the most amazing thing that's transpired in my life in the last 18 months is how much closer I've become to GOD. My faith has helped me immensely to expel fear and doubt from my life.

I am also very, very thankful for AnonUp and all of you, who I also consider my family.
❤🙏❤🙏
07:43 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
23 January, 09:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
May god continue to bless you and your Beautiful family i have Always enjoyed your digs god bless patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
23 January, 09:05
i remember!
Reading about your journey back then, and seeing this update now: Congratulations!
You all are so very blessed! 🙌🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 January, 08:38
❤❣

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
23 January, 08:26
My husband snd i also left our home in Florida snd moved to Tennessee. Its been 4 months now and it has been the most difficult thing we have done. We also have dreams of starting our own business but we have had set back after set back. What got me with your post was the fact that your family is also living in camper. Very hard thing to do in winter. We have the most difficult time finding affordable housing that accepts pets. Praying daily has helped us through even though at times our faith is shaken to its core. You wouldn't even believe me if i told you all the difficulties we have encountered. Your post gives us hope. Thank you. God Bless

23 January, 08:27
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Where in Tennessee do you live?

And no, we don't stay in a camper. That's oir business: a food truck. 😉😉

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 January, 08:20
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Renee White @Rapnay
23 January, 08:16
i agree i am in NC but ten miles from Tennessee border so i hear ya. i moved from Cleveland Ohio and was glad to be out of the city. been here four years and have never felt closer to God. praying for you and your family. God always have plans for us its only if we are obedient that we will prosper. GRANDFATHER MOUNTAIN NC

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
23 January, 05:08
Peace be with you! Relocating can change your life, for sure! Inspirational. 💖💖💖

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 January, 04:39
God bless you and your family 🙏🏻 God is with us ❣️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 03:38
Awww Luis... That's just so awesome to hear...and of course you had me at TACOS!😂 (we need to add my famous Cupcakes to your menu!)

God bless you and your beautiful family and keep you prosperous and healthy..Amen!
Happy New Year..Love & Light💓💫

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
01 January, 07:32
Many blessings to you and your family. God is good

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 January, 07:17
Brother has a beautiful family, proud to be anon frens
Thank you for sharing
❤️👊

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
01 January, 07:11
Blessings to you and your beautiful family!! When we are close to God He is close to us. He will make sure every need is met. As we stay close, He will provide and cover us. God bless you on this new journey in TN. 🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 January, 06:41
WHEN GOD ASKS US TO WALK BY FAITH IN HIM THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE I WISH BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE NEVER EVER GIVE UP PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 January, 06:37
Much love and respect 🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 January, 06:24
Holy Wow!
How blessed you are by your faith, and the movements of God in your lives. How blessed _we_ are to know you!

May 2022 bring ever more glory to His name.
🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 January, 05:53
Great testimony to Gods amazing provision ( both spiritual and fleshly provision) when we step out in faith and trust Him. 😇

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 January, 05:16
God bless your beautiful family Luis! You are a role model to all of us.

Awake Now @Awakenow
01 January, 05:09
Wonderful! Congratulations, and many years of blessings!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 January, 03:29
😘I transplanted from Reno Nv to Kentucky!!! Best move I ever made!! Something wonderful about the heartland. God Bless You and your family

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 January, 03:27
P.S. You have a beautiful family.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 January, 03:27
We love large families. As much as I love my immediate family, we don't see eye to eye on many issues so our relationship at most is superficial. When I need encouragement, I come here. It's my go-to for family that isn't blood, but family in spirit. It's just a nice place to be. I'm glad you are here.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 January, 07:12
In response Made In America to her Publication
Happy New Year Patriot!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 January, 07:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
I feel the same. The people that raised me were not family...I come here to be around likeminded people. We are family. Glad you are here....

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
01 January, 01:08
Luis, this is beautiful, and thanks for sharing! You did indeed choose the state with the most friendly people in the world, in my humble opinion. I am glad you have been lifted up and given strength in part by your Tennessee community of Patriots. Happy New Year and BTW, thanks for the great posts. You are a favorite of mine!

01 January, 01:39
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
Wow!! Those are some beautiful words. Thank you so much for all the love and support.
God bless you and your loved ones. ❤🙏❤🙏❤

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 January, 12:13
Beautiful family!!! Wishing you and yours best 2022 can bring!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 08:56
thats so wonderful! thank you for sharing your story - it’s inspiring to those still waiting to make the move.
May God continue to bless you and your family and guide you 🙏 I wish you good health and prosperity throughout the new year and success with your new business!
keep shinning! 🌟

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 January, 08:13
Legend.......

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 January, 08:11
family is everything your destiny is blessed.

ang guar @tinydancer
01 January, 01:48
Beautiful! God bless and have a Happy and Prosperous 2022!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 January, 01:33
What a beautiful family! Happy New Year! God bless you all!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 January, 01:31
God is awesome HNY......

Love Truth @Momof6
01 January, 01:06
Wishing you God's blessing to your beautiful family. Happy New Year!!!