Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
I know someone whose husband won't let her visit friends or family. He's made her stop all contact with them unless it's by phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media. He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking that he's controlling her and that she's being ungrateful, after all, he's only doing this because of how much he cares for her.

He doesn't want her going to the gym anymore so she doesn't go. He doesn't want her going to work anymore, so she doesn't go. He told her, you gotta rely on me for income. He doesn't let her go out anymore unless it's for necessities, and when she does he makes sure he has people in place to guilt-trip her about it.

He wants her to have a medical procedure done and if she does she'll have more freedom. And to top it all off he's always telling her he's only doing this because he cares.

Oh wait!!

Did I say husband?

I meant Government. Here's the funny thing in society, you're all outraged if we do
07:53 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SassieQlady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darla Sanders, click on at the bottom under it