sercorimo ... @sercorimo
- When something happens, it won’t be pre-announced. There won’t be a “heads up“. Oh but the world will know it.
- People asking for evidence of a plan, or proof of control etc.. don’t understand what is at stake. We are fighting a corrupt establishment that’s been in power for DECADES.
- Why would we transmit battle plans to the enemy via Social Media. Eyes are ON ALL OF US since the “drops” were paused.
- Biggest flip will come from NCY
- You Will kick yourself later for doubting… I promise you that
- I swear to you all, on God And on everything that is dear my/our family.. “THE BEST IS REALLY YET TO COME”

Wednesday, December 29, 2021
GEORGEnews
@MJTruth
6 pics 👇
01:48 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
01 January, 07:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Who knows, he knows...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
01 January, 09:23
Thanks for this, can’t believe I missed it! They have definitely mentioned the no “heads up” and how people who doubt will kick themselves before! I am always reminded of the Brady Bunch episode when, was it Peter?, said, “When you least expect it, expect it!” 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 December, 04:00
Ser 💞
I thought your great post needed a better GIF! 🙏☺️🇺🇸

#TheBestIsYetToCome

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
31 December, 05:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😉

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 December, 03:01
I follow what I know intuitively, Therefore, Ive trusted even before “The Plan” was in the narrative ! NOT GONNA DOUBT !!!🙏💚🙏💚🙏💚

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
31 December, 02:37
Yep. We are not going to have to guess if it's it or not

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 December, 02:36
GREAT POST, Ser!!
Woo Hoo!!
Buckled up! 💪😍💥🙏🇺🇸🦅

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 December, 02:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😍🙏❤️

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
31 December, 02:12
hold the line patriots.
#wwg1wga

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 December, 02:02
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Awake Now @Awakenow
31 December, 01:58
what is NCY?

Msterri ... @Msterri
31 December, 02:08
In response Awake Now to her Publication
This is really encouraging, I trust GeorgeNews 100%. I remember I saw a picture, they were given a Presidential key at the time when DJT “left office”. They have posted at/near Mar-a-Lago as well, so they defintely have the inside scoop.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 December, 02:14
In response Awake Now to her Publication
This is what I found...
"NCY Full Form is –New York City"
"The term NCY can be used for many purposes, but the most relevant meaning of NCY is – New York City"
https://efullforms.com/ncy...