John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Creator I call upon you in your name that you guide me to find you. Give me wisdom to know those who wish to keep me from you. Give me strength that I may use your power to banish them from this world until you see fit to return them. Lord teach me truth and if it must I am ready to take the pain of learning your ways. I live to praise you and I ask you to help me do that. Your way, not my way. Your will, not my will. Let me crush my ego so that I serve you and not myself. I ask you Creator to bind those who wish us harm. To banish those who try to deceive us. I wish these things for all on this earth, those worthy and unworthy if it is your will. I beg you to send your holy armies down to guide and protect us while we are asleep and awake. I search for you and I ask you guide my heart to you as you have promised.
I pray this in your name.
08:01 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
03 January, 04:02
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
james on jan 7 the 355 its weird bevause most movie justs showing this and its basicllay a movie about the deep state the invisible enemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
03 January, 04:30
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
When you go to cast, scroll down..movies like this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 January, 12:34
Amen

The Vurge @TheVurge
31 December, 07:58
Amen

Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
31 December, 02:27
yo james im finally back after trying so hard to make a account i finally got it literally right when my birthday starts. but god bless you i still been seeing your post since last december. or idk how long its been this aint my real name i put pain is coming was my account name. but god blesss uou and be safe im standing by in washington and in gemetra it says jesus js un seattle wa ? is that correct?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 December, 09:26
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am seeking your assistance for someone else and not myself.
Please remove doubt and fear from James, he is a warrior and servant in your great army.
Please give him clarity in thought, grace to do your will and the mercy of your kindness and forgiveness.
We know that you love your children, and he only wants to help and guide others, without leading them astray.
Thank you for your assistance in this prayer.
I love you always God, thank you. Amen.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
03 January, 12:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
❤️🙏🏼❤️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 January, 12:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You always have such beautiful words Charlie. 😍

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. 💫

Wishing you and your loved ones a New Year filled with an abundance of God's Perfect Blessings.✝️

Sending you blessings of peace, love, light and joy always.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
30 December, 08:17
In Jesus name, AMEN 🙏🏼🤍

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 December, 08:08
amen!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 December, 08:07
AMEN!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
30 December, 08:07
Thank you, beautifully simply put.

Charissma _15 @Riley
30 December, 08:06
In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen🙏