Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 03:34
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yogini dancer @yoginidancer
30 December, 05:25
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
What does the future hold for wego? A lot of us stayed there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
WeGo is part of the whole ecosystem. More details to come. Longtime WeGo users will be very happy.
05:33 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response yogini dancer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 09:00
Thanks for making it possible for us to create a great community here.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 January, 09:33
Great except something happened awhile back and i have not been able to access my account for a long while now. I sent emails everywhere, tried to get ahold of @administrator many times and still nothing from anybody. perhaps now that Kobayashi @administrator is not missing anymore, could he please help me? StormWatcher_17
.. I promoted this site to many people and enjoyed it, kinda sucks im stuck in a glitch. tried changing password a few times but it will never send me a email or anything for that matter. thought about making a new account but i shouldn't have to do that. IF I COULD ONLY GET SOMEONE TO RESPOND.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 March, 04:47
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Ditto! Same thing has happened to me, with my WeGo account.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 06:26
yay!! 😁

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 December, 08:09
I would have been happier if I would have been verified
😎

Thomas Bringman @Tbringman
31 December, 05:36
😊🇺🇲♥️🍿🍿🍿

memes matter @NoComment
31 December, 06:12
👀🍿🥁

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 December, 10:09
I used to chat with US Comms on there. I forget what he profile name was in the beginning.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 06:29
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
He is under US Comms which pops up as @patriotforJesus

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
30 December, 08:52
Since you launched AU, I haven’t been back to WeGo. Going to head over, curious if it’s actively used??

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 December, 08:48
I'm really glad that so many patriots migrated to your platform. Well deserved... It satisfies my own wish for you this while. Wishing you exponential growth in 2022.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 December, 08:28
A lot of Patriots don’t realize we have a wallet on AnonUp.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 08:33
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 August, 07:56
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Where is it?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 December, 08:12
I have some catching up to do on Wego 😏, been on anonup too much.

https://wego.social/Shatte...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 December, 10:27
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I just went over there and spent some time.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 December, 07:48
Haven’t been back on WeGo since the beginning.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 December, 07:26
I just tried to log in Wego but I cant remember my info.. I dont want to Create a new page. Can you help me?

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 08:22
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 December, 07:14
😁😁😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 December, 07:07
huh, never heard of that site

Dwight Knapp @kad784
30 December, 06:59
BOOM!

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 December, 06:50
💙 Missed you, both places...I asked WeGo patriots if they had seen you, lately. Glad you are back for a minute 💙

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 December, 06:48
✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 December, 06:45
👍I've been on WeGo from the beginning.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 December, 06:33
Great site !!!
Lots of real smart and open minded people there!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 06:33
I noticed the same Logo for a while now, as others who tried to sign up here were rerouted there. Very cool.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 December, 06:32
Kobayashi I love you

can you please change this platform to work more like twitter?
I dont come over here because it literally drives me insane that I cant view comments easily

PLEASE do this for us
I cant do it the way it is

big hugs

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
31 December, 10:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It's a small thing; try to be flexible.

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
30 December, 06:28
I have a WeGo account. But I prefer AU. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 06:26
I have been trying to find a place to buy First Lady Melania's NFT with out any luck.
I understand I have to by tm. Do yall know where we can purchase by chance hun.
Nana would appreciate any help, thanks

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 December, 06:06
Inhad been on wego nearly since the beginning, then get hacked at gab and had to delete my wego account. Now I tried since weeks to go back, but I cant. Its said, welcome back , we' ll send an confirmation code but I never got it. So what can I do to reopen my old account AgnesdeBerlimont ?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 December, 05:57
Trying to get signed up...but can't even get past the send Confirmation Code screen. :/ Just spinning and spinning. Probably just overwhelmed.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
30 December, 05:56
sorry to say i have neglected my WEGO. Spend most of my time right here Koba.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 December, 07:17
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
ditto

Verily Chambers @Verily1
30 December, 05:56
Yippie. Thanks Kobayashi