Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 December, 05:44
In response Michael M... to his Publication
It's finally gotten to the point where I can't even laugh or roll my eyes because it's just sad & pitiful to see that kind of sleepwalking ignorance! Some are heading for the edge of the cliff & they don't even know it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 December, 05:37
The ones like that if they don't wake up they remain in 3D. There is a place prepared for 3D and it is not this planet. Intel indicates they are ready to receive them. I guess we are waiting on the major event to strike and see who ascends to 4D and 5D consciousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 December, 05:27
I MUSK ASK METATRON, IF THERE IS CHANCE FOR THEM 🤔🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/wlPGIDm-B...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 December, 05:21
ted nugent 😂😂😂 baaa

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 December, 05:20
Extreme idiocy!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 December, 05:12
I cannot imagine living in that fear or ignorance. Those people really give humans a bad name.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
30 December, 05:04
👊👊👊👊👊