Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
WARNING⚠️ Demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters starts screaming and blows smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain was burning from within.

The frightened protesters try to extinguish the fire that sprouts from the zombie's head with a coat and a bottle of water. The man is clearly dead. It's like exothermic self-immolation, coming from within.

The incident is very strange. Another video has been posted here on the channel, in which two men are also blowing smoke from their heads.

Both are known to have been vaccinated. However, it appears that something has shorted out in their heads, possibly caused by microwaves or 5G electromagnetic radiation!
04:22 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 December, 06:07
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
Telefónica whistleblower warns that 26 GHz band of 5G spectrum poses a health risk https://www.orwell.city/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 December, 05:51
Covfefe!!!!
Trump took care of the 5G death rays in the US. Right?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 December, 06:10
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Apparently, the Trump Administration put in infrastructure to
counteract the intended effects of 5G and COVID on humans.
COVFEFE. CO=Cobalt;
V=Vanadium; FEFE-= 2 molecules of Iron.
Multiple Meanings of COVFEFE

https://justempowerme.com/...
Iron-Cobalt-Vanadium Alloy. This alloy is a simple solution that can
change the dangerous Huawei & Apple 5G into a healthy and healing
Tesla wave system. Essentially these are magnets which are being put
into the 5G Towers to render it not harmful, because it works on
cleaning on an ionic level, thus destroying the negative properties.
The Chinese knew all along about the deadly aspects of what they were
rolling out, and they knew about these magnets and how they would
destroy their 5G, as Gene points out.
This was included in a Congressional Bill in 2017
https://www.congress.gov/b...
Possibly, the Chinese defector Dong Jingwei divulged this information.

--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
30 December, 05:49
Some are saying this is what's happening. Video shows the smoke bomb lodged in their head.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 December, 05:46
Oh wonderful between the Japanese woman being electric shocked several times to have a heart attack by her cell phone, she was vaxxed and they have 5G and this video I wonder what other WONDERFUL worldwide experiences we are about to be subjected to on January 5.

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
30 December, 05:46
Direct energy weapon???? WTF

Verily Chambers @Verily1
30 December, 05:45
I have radiation poisoning from mobile phones, towers and wifi. When I am in that radiation I feel like the outside of my brain is burning and it lasts a good 24 hours after getting away from the source.

This is common among sufferers of this or what is also called Electro-Hypersensitivity. We do not feel pain inside our brain so I imagine it is burning there as well.

Certainly headaches, nausea and vomiting as signs of something damaging going on.
V

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 05:42
Strange

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 December, 05:37
NAZI SCIENCE😔
ISRAEL IS ACTUALLY VERY ADVANCED IN MOBILE 5D DEVICES... AND IT WORKED LIKE MICROWAVE OVEN...

https://youtu.be/zvgZtdmyK...