Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
The anonup gates have reopened.... I See some new faces here.... There is a reason some but not all can get on here.... Haven't quite put my finger on it.

GOD Bless You All. Thanks for being here with us all.
12:33 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Antoinette Gomes @Giddywids
01 January, 10:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Just joined yesterday from Telegram. Thanks for the welcome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 January, 10:23
In response Antoinette Gomes to her Publication
Welcome fren. You will find TRUE patriots here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 January, 10:34
In response Antoinette Gomes to her Publication
Welcome to the Family!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 January, 09:30
Blessings and Happy New Year to you too!
❤️🇺🇸🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 January, 09:31
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank You. Many Blessings to You this New Year of Togetherness and Gr8 Beginnings. 🙏❤️

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 December, 12:39
I saw something yesterday that made me think that AnonUp may be the place that hatches Truth Social.
Something very strange about this site and its features and the way it just came out of nowhere without any fanfare.

30 December, 12:41
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Yes, one day I was booted off twitter with the big purge, I joined another site and wasn't real happy with it, I told my friend we needed something like twitter but NOT, and then the next day she found AU. Coincidence.....I think You may be on to something.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 December, 12:34
Something is definitely strange about this platform. im in total agreement

30 December, 12:39
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
🤷‍♂️ maybe to reduce the schills, but one day it will all be clear.
https://youtu.be/WWH85xlhZ...
The Offspring - Come Out and Play Lyrics - YouTube

The Offspring - Come Out and Play song from album Smash (1994)