John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
30 December, 06:40
The aerial dusting you see day after day is the set up for the big show you are going to see.
All stops have been pulled.
The stage is set
The candles are lit
Grab some popcorn and stand by!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
The sun has been blacked out in the UK for most of the year. Day after day of chemtrails. I did hear that it's not the bad stuff being sprayed anymore but I also wondered whether it was being done to keep us from becoming healthy due to lack of sunshine.
06:45 AM - Dec 30, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 06:54
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
listen...
I've heard many things about chemtrails...
A lot of people couldn't show me any credible evidence whatsoever...
that the chemtrails are safe now...

Whatever is going on with spraying anything in the sky...what gives them the bloody right...
and don't you dare tell me God...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
30 December, 06:53
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I to mentioned this, my Dad who calls me a crazy & has extracated me from meeting up with him & my mum, has even noticed the lines in the sky! Here in Sheffield, Yorkshire it has been non stop

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 06:57
In response English Viking to her Publication
Well...
I hope when he finally figures it out...

you tell him...

It's been sure nice talking to you dad...

I think there's a song about that...
Actually I know...👍

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 December, 11:36
In response English Viking to her Publication
Yeah, down in Essex it's awful. Maybe half an hour first thing or last thing of a peep of the sun, but all day it's overcast and/or drizzly. The skies at night are more clearer then the daytime lol Awww, families can be tough. Lost count of the rows I've had with mine over this plandemic.