John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
The aerial dusting you see day after day is the set up for the big show you are going to see.
All stops have been pulled.
The stage is set
The candles are lit
Grab some popcorn and stand by!
06:40 AM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
01 January, 08:35
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
What I would like to know is if anyone, besides me, smells a powerful sickening sweet smell outdoors at times, mostly when it's overcast or snowing in the evenings so you can't see if there are chemtrails up there. Has been going on for at least a year, all seasons. Happened again the other night here in the Pacific NW :/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
30 December, 07:09
Is this why it has been so quiet? The last 2 days when I went outside, it was almost spooky quiet. My grandmother said "something is brewing".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 December, 06:47
The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.
couldn't resist.....

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 December, 06:45
The sun has been blacked out in the UK for most of the year. Day after day of chemtrails. I did hear that it's not the bad stuff being sprayed anymore but I also wondered whether it was being done to keep us from becoming healthy due to lack of sunshine.

English Viking @Artist_
30 December, 06:53
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I to mentioned this, my Dad who calls me a crazy & has extracated me from meeting up with him & my mum, has even noticed the lines in the sky! Here in Sheffield, Yorkshire it has been non stop

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 06:54
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
listen...
I've heard many things about chemtrails...
A lot of people couldn't show me any credible evidence whatsoever...
that the chemtrails are safe now...

Whatever is going on with spraying anything in the sky...what gives them the bloody right...
and don't you dare tell me God...