Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 06:37
Get Ready...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 December, 09:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some of us..know... and have been waiting a long time.....this storm has no cat or level..its off the charts..haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana understands that it will still shake us to our core!
11:27 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 December, 08:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
you may not know the answer and that is ok. I have had a lot of dreams that were intense, but I dont feel afraid.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 09:06
In response I’m no one to her Publication
We really are eternal beings, we have nothing to fear really.
I know it sounds scary at times but fear only helps the other side beat us.
We must stay strong, keep our frequencies up high, and pray for God to intercede on our behalf.
Juan has said the worst of it would be the next 3 months but we do win!
We will also have to stand up and peacefully take to the streets in all of our capitals this coming month if we want to win this.
Nana feels sure that God, Trump & Q, and the military are not going to step in until we stand up for ourselves.
The bad ETs have been removed, now it is time for we humans to take back our planets.
What choice do you have now anyway, either stand up in God's authority peacefully to say enough and take back our country or die.
We are REALLY down to this precipice!
Q told us the end would not be for everyone.
#VictoryOrDeath

30 December, 09:06
We really are eternal beings, we have nothing to fear really.
I know it sounds scary at times but fear only helps the other side beat us.
We must stay strong, keep our frequencies up high, and pray for God to intercede on our behalf.
Juan has said the worst of it would be the next 3 months but we do win!
We will also have to stand up and peacefully take to the streets in all of our capitals this coming month if we want to win this.
Nana feels sure that God, Trump & Q, and the military are not going to step in until we stand up for ourselves.
The bad ETs have been removed, now it is time for we humans to take back our planets.
What choice do you have now anyway, either stand up in God's authority peacefully to say enough and take back our country or die.
We are REALLY down to this precipice!
Q told us the end would not be for everyone.
#VictoryOrDeath

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 December, 08:31
are we in danger if we are of true heart? meaning we follow Christ?

30 December, 08:50
Well idk that anyone can tell you. Nana would definitely be on swivel, Juan has said that there WILL BE a nuke scare event.
He has also gone in great depth many times to explain that Biden DOES NOT have control of the nuke football, the codes and that the mountain has been locked down since the beginning of covid.

He has also noted many times what actually happens in the case of a first strike on us saying that we do not immediately return fire, meaning we do not immediately go into full nuke war.

Now idk if he has said these things so many times to prepare us for what is coming or as a disinformation plan.
Surely if there is an actual explosion inside of America, which I really cant see actually landing a blow cause it is white hats,would think it to be minimal or something underwater to not cause issues. But who knows.
He just said a few days ago it would get worse before better & that what happens will even shake us anons to our very core, & must be a near death experie

30 December, 08:59
Just remember, the Alliance is Trump, Putin, XI, and Modi plus about 204 other countries including NK. Parts of this are white hats movie but there are still parts that can kill ppl from them fighting back.
Know who the enemy really is to assess your risk.

The enemy is not Russia, the enemy is the CCP, the Cabal, and the Deep State CCP plants installed in our govt 3 letter agencies and others.

If American's do not have a NDE everyone will not wake up and unite and 90% would just go right back to their same old shit and forget all about it within a week or less
We have to change EVERYTHING about how we live & unite in our changes forever to evolve and to not be destroyed.
While it may seem harsh, it is either this or most all of us will be killed like billions of us and the rest become slaves and our children become slaves and their children and their children until God just decides to blow the rest of it up!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
30 December, 12:32
I understand..but for many many years I have gotten dreams after having an NDE with massive information..about many things including the live of Jesus and what we were lied to about, the frequency in our blood and how its given at birth..it's the GOD frequency they are after. I've been shown timelines..Ive been shown about religion..why they removed so many books from the true bible .that the Book of Revelation was written for them but they twisted it to make us think it was for us.... these bloodlines know their time is coming to an end...they are really fighting for survival..their DNA is different than our DNA...they can not survive without OUR life essence which is found in our blood...they will never be able to produce this frequency..why..because its coded in our soul by our creator its God's fingerprint on each soul . And Archangel Raphael is being sent to the earth plane to heal the people and the land. I can't wait to see what else is revealed to us ..what a time to be alive!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 December, 05:16
Can both you and Nana elaborate on this...how revelation was written for them, not us. I know that there are many missing books from the bible but if one wanted a fast catch up lesson, which book(s) would be the most helpful? (IYO)

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 December, 09:57
Thank you, TRUTH SEEKER. What you wrote is making sense to me. (finally)