Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 August, 03:49
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
PSA- fyi, Drudge Report is no longer controlled by Matt Drudge.
He sold out to the commies....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 May, 12:19
Most painful form of death penalty for that evil, vile satanic scum!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
21 March, 12:51
hey, We used to follow each other on Twitter before the big purge & on Wego.social before it became anonup, I cant access my old account so recreated this one. hope you remember me🥰

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 February, 01:50
Just wanted to check you’re ok mate, been a while (or some TIME).. hope all is good with you and your loved ones.. and also, WHY DON’T YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ON HERE LOL

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 February, 01:50
Just wanted to check you’re ok mate, been a while (or some TIME).. hope all is good with you and your loved ones.. and also, WHY DON’T YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ON HERE LOL

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 December, 10:57
When it’s caged and after a storm.

Just Diana @Diana19
29 December, 10:21
When that bird looks thru the bars and sees a nasty alley cat looking mighty hungry, she is gonna be plenty able to remember all those things she forgot! She's not quite so important anymore, guess those flying skills didn't help her much in jail.. go figure? lol

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 December, 10:20
The trial was a sham for the benefit of the sheeple.

Maxwell has been singing the entire year she was locked up prior to this pantomime of a trial.

Cabal judge + key member of the prosecution is James Comey’s daughter = show trial.

Truth is coming out anyway, one way or another.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 December, 10:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
yup i agree......

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
29 December, 10:02