Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 07:05
I can't wait until the mockingbird media easts shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
@GhostEzra
I remember going on a field trip to the Biltmore Estate when I was in 10th grade. Part of the tour is seeing this pool. I did not want to go inside the door to the pool room. As soon as I did, I started crying and had no idea why. Evil still presides in that mansion and you can feel it. When I saw fall of the Cabal, the part on pizzagate, whete the picture of the pool is shown, before the next part started I knew immediately that it was the pool from the Biltmore Estate. I can't believe they bring children by the bus loads daily to tour this house of horror for feild trips!
07:52 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jessicalynn36 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
30 January, 09:09
In response Jessica Payne to her Publication
Amazing how blatent they are....Narcisistic Mental Illness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
30 January, 08:06
In response Jessica Payne to her Publication
How horrific. Sickening.

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
30 January, 08:13
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
It really is. I dont doubt that Anderson Cooper's brother was either sacrificed or he truly committed suicide because of the trauma done to him as a child. If anyone took the time to actually look into Anderson Cooper and his mother and then watch him on MSM, would wake or up rwal quick.