Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:09
A lot for a lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
29 December, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, would love to get your thoughts/perception on this.

My dream is to work with animals as a Veterinarian, and help cure (not “treat”) the illnesses they have. My fret is that I am required to goto school to recieve my liscense (massive undertaking of debt) and I know the “medicine” they will teach me is not curing these animals (it’s making customers). I’ve been in the field for 5 years and have seen the truth.

Do I “suck it up” and goto school? I just don’t see any other option.

I know that I will make a difference in the field and hopefully the world, I guess I’m just disheartened with what I see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Goto a cheap school. They have online everything these days

https://www.google.com/sea...

Then use the $ you saved to open up your own place.
02:44 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Constitution Bird to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
29 December, 03:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ty VK. I really appreciate the response.

If you ever need some advice with your animals feel free to ask away. That goes to anyone reading this as well :)

Here’s a picture of a Bald Eagle I worked on a few weeks ago. Truly awe inspiring when in his presence.