Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 11:43
New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 December, 05:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 05:56
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
29 December, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So sorry he's going through this. My brother went through the same and worse hell in Chicago a couple of months ago.
Declined all except remdesivir, saying they only go by WHO and CDC protocol.
He was hospitalized for 2.5 weeks with Covid Pneumonia.
The nurses would not do their proper job and left him there without washing or turning him over and he developed gangrene.
Praise to God, he got out, but with missing parts.

God bless your cousin. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by Imagine107 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Providence, click on at the bottom under it