Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
31 January, 02:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Goldman Sachs trained

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Gal @Southerngal
30 January, 11:27
I can't stand watching their show. At one time I liked him but now he makes me cringe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 January, 10:52
did you see this? someone said there is a WH connection between the red head press secretary and her husband works as press manager for Citadel....soon they fall like dominos

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 January, 11:05
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
i stand corrected it is nit her husband the person thst works at citadel is "supposedly" her brother Jeffrey Psaki
Citadel = Robinhood

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 January, 09:18
followed him to educate myself about stocks about 15 years ago. the more i watched him the more i realized he was full of it

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
30 January, 08:30
omg Yes...I was fast asleep to the truth...and loved Jim
Cramer for a few years there....JUST trying to learn the mkt.

NOW that it's GAME STOP and anons can keep choosing stocks, commodities...Whatever - and keep blowing it up...
HOW can he tape a show with a straight face...much less any
sense of integrity ???

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 January, 11:21
In response California American to his Publication
COuld we do that to a stock I have GSAT, it has been idle for 4 years fell from 1,75/share down to .32 cents a share sat that way for 4 years only in the past 2 weeks it has moved up to 1.08 I need to get out of this, I have so much invested.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 January, 08:06
Lol. I was giving Jim a hard time every chance I could while on Twitter

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
30 January, 07:59
I saw it coming; he has been misrepreseting the true market for years! [they] only serve the elites

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
30 January, 07:53
he's a low level cabal flunky

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
30 January, 07:52
He is guilty of insider trading and I know that he uses Dog Comms. Not sure about anything beyond that. I would imagine that he is somehow tied in with this Hedge Fund fiasco.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 07:50
Please please elaborate. I have been praying for this day.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 08:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
31 January, 10:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Same here. Remember that time he said, "Crazy Nancy" to her face?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 January, 07:47
What he do now?

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 07:41
He's nuts.