Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My job for today is to issue a public domain version of my "On Q" collection of essays. https://www.onq.martingedd... — consider this message as your permanent authorisation to take this version and republish it (even for profit!) in ANY WAY you wish with no need for attribution or permission.

I need no income or credit; I prefer for it to have maximum impact and minimum friction. This is the best I can do for humanity. I know I will be cared for enough by the world. My "autist clarity" is a very painful gift (if only people knew...) and is partly a disability, making it hard for me to engage with all sorts of "simple" tasks (that don't make sense or align to my values).

This is the intellectual work that all the tenured professors, investigative journalists, and comfortable lawyers failed to produce when it was needed. Public domain is the biggest "F*YOU" I can personally deliver to those who want the truth to be buried. Please spread the word — dissemination needs your supp
08:09 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 December, 06:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 December, 02:56
@martingeddes , we absolutely ❤️ you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are a good soul! It may feel like you’re out there alone, and I haven’t known you long but we are connected. I feel it…. with you and SO many others. God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 05:49
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I guess it's not a token gesture, since it (in the short run) costs me something. But in the long run it ensures I have written the "go to" work on Q that the world will need as it awakens. I will be fine, have modest needs for food, printer ink, and occasional camera gear treats!

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
30 December, 10:22
I share much of your sentiments and feel those same emotions. I will not make any profits for sharing any works. Keeping people sane is my only goal. If only there not so many damned drone people amongst us.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
30 December, 06:52
You are a beautiful soul, Martin!!! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece. WWG1WGA

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
30 December, 03:10
Godspeed, Martin! ❤🙏❤

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
30 December, 02:42
Thank you Martin...Much love fren!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 December, 02:11
Thank you so much Martin, you are a true patriot. I will sprede your gift . I wish you all the best and God bless you .

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 December, 02:04
You are truly a blessing

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 December, 11:58
Thank you for sharing. You have a gift for which we are all grateful.
Plus, it's perfect timing with your December calendar!

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
29 December, 09:28
Martin, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
29 December, 08:36
Thank you Martin for sharing to help others Wake Up for Truth. God Bless You.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
29 December, 07:52
Thank you Martin. I am sharing on other platforms. God Bless.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 07:40
Thank you Sir.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 December, 07:22
You are an Amazing Patriot Martin!!

You have Run towards the Fire, fought Demonic Narcissistic Abuse and Exposed the Truth!!

May God Bless your Selfless Heart Always!
🙏❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 December, 05:25
Credit is like water
It ultimately seeks it level.
Sometimes a flood of "riches" follows.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 December, 04:47
Bravo, Martin! Take care, and God bless.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 December, 02:34
Martin, you are a wonderful photographer, but even more, you are a great human being. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. ✨🙏🏼✨

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
29 December, 12:53
Thank You very much, Martin! 😊
I truly appreciate You & love your Photography also. 💚
God Bless You &
God Bless Our World. ✝️
🙏🇺🇲🌎💕

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 December, 12:45
Thanks Martin.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 December, 12:15
You are a good man Martin.
Using your talents for the betterment of man.
May God bless you 10 fold.
🕊❤️

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
29 December, 11:47
Thank you, Martin! Good to see you again!

Patriots Promise @patriotspromise
29 December, 11:38
Thank YOU!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 December, 11:34
Awesome Martin + Ty + Many Blessings = = = > < >

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 11:08
#FreeQFromHisCage -

people if You Assault VK with DM’s & Harass his family- he may reveal that I am Q

🤟🤟☝️☝️😂😂💕

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
29 December, 11:05
Thank you!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
29 December, 10:16
Thank you Martin. Your amalgamation of this work is awesome!

There is so much good and rich content here.

My prayer is that all or parts of this amalgamation of information is replicated billions times over on social media to help awaken our world to the insidious evil that is in control.

May we all be as strong and courageous as you!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 December, 10:02

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 December, 10:00
Love your beautiful essays, Martin. Thank you! ❤️

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 09:58
martin you Win an interview with Q NOWuid Pro Quo… but because 🤟🤟☝️☝️ i love you Bros

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 09:58
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
No Quid Pro Quo

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 12:44
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
omG Q is playing Devil music And talking Shit Work Condition 👇😂😂❤️

https://youtu.be/Bl4dEAtxo...

Love Q

🆘
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt