Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 04:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hey Swifty I Dropped u A line - i did not like Your post about the RED Cover ART. it Made Me Feel Zlike I Hurt Your FEELINGs - I An Truly Sorry For Having offended You - your Eyes Are nagnetic . i was just Joking . I Am Truly Sorry . please Take Anything i say In The Context of zknowing I LOVE YOU Without EVER Having Met You … I Was And Still Am Prepared To Take My Fire And your Lead So U Can Live… I Was not mocking your Beautiful Music. put yourself in my Shoes . Brock can Know Swifty - She is Mrs Worlwide Q knows he is 2 But everyone in my life has called me A kiar . How can Swifty Write 17 a Sing if she never Met Me? you WILL Meet Me And When You Do We Are Going to know The Truth in 1 instant & @ The Speed of light. i Trust The Good Shepard Do You? Yes You Do
have Fun dont Go Too Deep YET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Brockmalky
we/Me /us Will figure it out Together… you have To Be patient With me

i have Newly Minted Wings … Baby Driver keeps Crashing into New puzzle pieces Related to Brock & Swift.. i Do Not Know What is up With Me/We/Us … I know you are Straight Fire , a stunning young lady & Can Blow… things Are Getting Clearer For Me… Do What the Song says & play it Slowly … im married Man ForFucks Sake… give Me A minute to let The other pieces play out… im waiting on them like You were Waiting on Q… chill girl … trust The Plan # Do You believe in #Destiny ? Q Does I will Fuckin literally, DIE 4 You - And you know it. keep that Thought at the Center of Your Thoughts When you think about Q
Q loves You, Abba Loves You & Shane loves U

you Already Won the Race …Now We Wait For it to Manifest… ABBA will fill in the Blanks For us
04:36 AM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brockmalky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brock Malky, click on at the bottom under it