Doq Holliday @doqholliday
A question all XRP hodlers or potential investors should ask:

Are all the banks switching to ISO20022 because XRP requires it and is influencing all the banks or did XRP adopt the standard because they knew the banks would all adopt it?

🧐
12:20 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 December, 01:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
u gotta give a class on this stuff πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 December, 09:02
A lot of leftists call Trump a grifter, but Harry Reid was the true poster boy of grift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
29 December, 10:40
πŸ‘€πŸΏ

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 10:38
neither IMHO

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
29 December, 10:04
When I tried to set up a digital wallet months back I was unable to link & verify my bank account. As I know nothing about this, are only certain banks allowing this to happen at this time? Do I need to switch banks? I need to get in on this XRP. TIA!

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
29 December, 10:41
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Some banks will not allow you to buy crypto with their credit cards / debit. Maybe try Uphold wallet.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 December, 03:06
I'm definitely not an expert but the answer seems to be "Yes"

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 December, 02:05
IMO~Its both. The banks need to get on board ⛡️or risk being left behind. They know xrp is the fastest utility asset and future. They had a plan...but its God’s plan now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 12:56
Nana is betting on all the banks switching to it because XRP requires it and will be the unfitly that runs is all.
And thank you VK!
I'm a gonna go with that.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 December, 12:55
I say something to do with NESARA

Lexie May @LexieMay
29 December, 03:15
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Il Donaldo Trumpo posted on Telegram 3D Chess. I typed it into gematria calculator and came up with: XRP 589, NESARA, Hammer, and Pool.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
29 December, 12:34
πŸ€” hmmm good Question

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
29 December, 12:34
it goes together as one plan.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 December, 12:30
Great questions. [They] have always had a plan to enslave us all. Hopefully XRP is a counter to [their] plan and not a part of it. Time will tell. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
29 December, 12:36
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Revelations Chapter 13

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 12:25

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 December, 12:23
Not sure
still gonna HODL
And fingers crossed for silver!