Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Many are coming here with new accounts December 2021. My question is as we move into 2022 do we all go back to Twat or move to Truth Social? the Q team told us to organize on other platforms and fight back. Thoughts?
10:43 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 12:34
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
Thank you for your insight - I read/watch the news here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 December, 10:47
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I am staying here on anonup, best social media for patriots. Truth Social, who knows if that will ever begin... and even if it does, it will be another one to be on. I would not give up this account here....

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 December, 10:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
cool - I'm watching and waiting, there has to be a move to take back our country. Not sure today, what that looks like, but hopping soon for the right insight.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 December, 06:38
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
YES - staying here with those I know and trust --- will also include Truth social - always going to support my Prez