Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
No time to explain just come back to twitter

shits gettin real fam
02:44 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 December, 04:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
To hell with the shit hole Twitter!!! WE HAVE ANONUP!!! A place that won't censor us and a place that is for US... THE PATRIOTS! When they banned me in January for posting the truth, and standing up for OUR PRESIDENT, I was DONE with them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 December, 03:16
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Headquarters_Allied_Expeditionary_Force

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
29 December, 03:11
U.S. Army... She must have taken a dump!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
28 December, 08:45
I tried...it flags my IP address every time and suspends the new acct. If there is another way, I need instructions and help. I go and look at things, I just can't interact at all...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 December, 03:14
putain de blague 🤓pizza

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 December, 03:05
Save the children, save the children, ban abortion, ban abortion!!!!

If you really care, you need to start speaking out against the shots, especially for pregnant women.

Do you all have any idea of how many stillbirths are happening to women who took the jabs while pregnant?

“But now Minister, I shed tears of sorrow. In the Waterloo area, 86 stillbirths have occurred from January to July. Normally it’s roughly one stillbirth every two months. But here’s the kicker, mothers of stillbirth babies were fully vaccinated, and you have clearly said on numerous occasions that the vaccines are safe.

https://thecovidworld.com/...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 December, 03:00
Lauren, kicked off twice this month. Will get new acct next 2 days. Can’t say I miss it - it’s a strange place. But I enjoy the connection w other amos. 💕

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 December, 02:58
At this point, it feels like a distraction. I thought all were already rounded up? Children are being injured and dying from the shots. Weren't we to be about saving them? What about them?

Nurses, Military personnel, and First Responders are being forced to walk away from careers because of the shots. These shots lead to programmable humans and lead to Vax IDs which lead to keeping track of the programmable human herd of the elite's design.

I quite frankly don't care about Halle Berry right now. Why isn't the ArmyEURAF more concerned about the mandates that were put on them and all who had to leave to maintain the God Particle in their bodies?

This obsession with pedophiles seems to be a distraction to the larger maneuvers working to injury, sterilize and execute children while locking humankind into an AI beast system. What's going on here?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 December, 02:48
I would if not suspended permanantly since 1/6. I can’t even delete my account.

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
28 December, 08:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Same. lost my 9th acct almost a year ago and stopped trying for new ones because they almost immediately suspend those too.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 December, 10:21
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
same with 2 accounts.

was considering a new account with a new email and a phone number from google.

I saw this suggested a few days ago.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 December, 02:48
agreed.