Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 05:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has been commanding my higher self and subconsciousness to step forward and help me heal my body from the cell level up.

So lately, HUGH meat eater that I have always been, I have all but lost my taste for meat altogether and something weird going on with my blood pressure being so low for the last month I am rarely taking any blood pressure meds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 December, 05:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I knew 2 women in their 50-60's who stopped eating meat & cheese, they lost a lot of weight & BP got down to normal, so interesting indeed. Hard for me to give up a good steak right now, we buy from local farmer here where I am, stopped buying the super market stuff, same with chicken & all meats, so not sure if your meat consumption was this type or not

27 December, 05:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes, never turned down a good filet in my life until just recently. We buy from a local also. The grain fed beef and pork here is soooo much better than what you get in the super market.

I worked in the meat department of a grocery when I was a kid and the shit they plasipack meat in smells terrible when you open it up to cut it. I mean even for ppl like me that barely have a sense of smell at all it would bout knock you down when you cut open the plastic bags.
Chemicals and preservatives... or poision and preservatives take your pick.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 December, 06:19
a lot of people here hunt their own meat here, deer, elk, duck, fish, wild turkeys

27 December, 07:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Here too I have just never cared for the wild taste in deer, have tried all kinds of things but to me it still tastes gamey.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
27 December, 08:02
being in Georgia we are fortunate to be able to put out corn, peanuts, soy beans etc to feed the deer we hunt so they do not taste gamey. our golden doodle loves his goumet home cooked meals he gets of deer, fruits and veggies.

27 December, 09:26
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
Wow good to know I have never heard that.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
from what i understand they take on the taste of things they eat and i also think it has a lot to do with the processing process. if you were to slice the backstraps into 2-3” filets you would think you were having the best of the best filet mignon.
12:42 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply
28 December, 12:57
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
Wow that sounds reasonable. I used to help my Pa and Dad when they would process hogs, cows and goats.
I always remembered my Dad saying in particular that if the fur of the goat or outside of the skin touched the inside meat it would taste like a goat smells.