Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been commanding my higher self and subconsciousness to step forward and help me heal my body from the cell level up.

So lately, HUGH meat eater that I have always been, I have all but lost my taste for meat altogether and something weird going on with my blood pressure being so low for the last month I am rarely taking any blood pressure meds.
05:10 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 December, 05:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I knew 2 women in their 50-60's who stopped eating meat & cheese, they lost a lot of weight & BP got down to normal, so interesting indeed. Hard for me to give up a good steak right now, we buy from local farmer here where I am, stopped buying the super market stuff, same with chicken & all meats, so not sure if your meat consumption was this type or not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 05:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes, never turned down a good filet in my life until just recently. We buy from a local also. The grain fed beef and pork here is soooo much better than what you get in the super market.

I worked in the meat department of a grocery when I was a kid and the shit they plasipack meat in smells terrible when you open it up to cut it. I mean even for ppl like me that barely have a sense of smell at all it would bout knock you down when you cut open the plastic bags.
Chemicals and preservatives... or poision and preservatives take your pick.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
28 December, 01:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
the worst evil is processed foods. if poss eat as much organic as possible and also using the right utensils - no aluminum teflon for cooking