JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am of the belief that it is a healthy psychological practice to sit with the worst-case scenario and to work your way backwards. You never want to miss your shot behind a moving target where it has little chance of striking. Follow-through is key as well.

#FamilyIsEverything
12:18 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 01:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be your 18.
This is awesome and Juan O Savin's rendition of it was amazing.
I just cant believe he has not either done a lot of time traveling or isnt human bacause he knows more than you could possibly read and glean out of books.
And he gets excited and rolls it out with information presented like facts that only someone that was there would express in such a way that it rolls out the way it does out of him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 December, 12:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
MOST RETARDED MEME I EVER SAW

IF SOMEONE WILLINGLY PREPARE ANY FELLOW BEING MURDERED DURING CHRISTIAN HOLLIDAY, WHAT ELSE THAN LUCIFER CABAL BLACK MASS IS IT?
🤔😁😁😁

70 YEAR PLAN. WHICH COULD STOP CABAL IN LITERALLY ANY DATE BY SERIES OF GLADIO LIKE EVENT AGAINST NAZI, BECAUSE CABAL GROW STRONGER WITH ANY MONTH FROM LAST WORLD WAR.

Q: SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW WORLD, HOW IT WAS SINCE GREADA TREATY, WHO SOLD US TO NEGATIVE ET

https://timefordisclosure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396