Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 December, 07:35
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
ditto, funeral this past August

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
28 December, 05:38
I never thought I would be speaking at funerals at the age of 35. I buried two friends in 6 weeks. Last one they killed her with remdesivir. she stroked out immediatly after getting it and internal bleeding. micro blood clots everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 December, 09:41
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
I’m so sorry!

... Fighter @Fighter
28 December, 03:32
What if the virus doesn't exist and people are poisoned by chlorine .... just a thought...watch the water

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
28 December, 03:27
Sir my sincerest condolences to you and all that knew and loved your friend 🙏❤😔 This just happened to my cousin's husband 3 days ago as well 😖😢

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mar Jek @Mjekel
28 December, 01:53
Truly sorry for your friend and his family. 🙏.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
28 December, 01:51
🤣😂👇

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
28 December, 12:43
*Friend, not "from".

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 December, 10:53
Some Family members have become verbally abusive to my Mom. They are trying to shame her and put blame in her for all the air travel restrictions.

They crossed the shit line!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 December, 03:15
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
we are in the shit storm

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 December, 03:20
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
she needs to stay strong. we know what comes next.