April Evans @Stardust_1776
I've been fighting against this bullshit since the very beginning, like I know many of the free thinkers of the world have. Like I said, this is a clinical trial.I know that in order to be a part of a CLINICAL TRIAL you have to give CONSENT. I tend to not consent to things that I have NO CLUE about, which is why I RESEARCH EVERYTHING before I make a CHOICE that I will have to PERSONALLY LIVE WITH and ENDURE for the rest of MY LIFE. I've done my research, and for that reason I do not consent. Since I do not consent to the "vaccine" I will not be an active participant in the (violation of human rights to protect us) guidelines, because those very guidelines were put in place to scare and coerce us into getting this "vaccine". #IDoNotConsent therefore #IWillNotComply
07:44 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 December, 08:02
In response April Evans to her Publication
Very well said - totally agree! 👍🏻💫🕊💥👊🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 December, 07:47
In response April Evans to her Publication
we need to stop calling it a vaccine because it isnt. Trump pushes Hydroxychloroquine and admittedly also had the sputnik V vaccine which is a true vaccine. He isnt pushing big pharma as he openly admitted to Candace owens stating only unvaccinated are going to the hospitals. meaning only the gene therapy people are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396