Martin Geddes @martingeddes
“Trust the science” means “Trust the spokespeople using the credentials of officially accepted science when they make marketing claims on behalf of their corporate paymasters who have bought off the scientific publishers and control the academic science funding process”.

So don’t “trust the science” as it’s not scientific.
01:31 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 02:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Exactly...Trust me isn't science

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
28 December, 08:10
"Science" told me I couldn't have kids. I detoxed my body and followed an Eastern diet for fertility. One month AFTER a miscarriage my daughter was conceived. Fiona Grace 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 December, 02:03
Martin over the last 20+ years every time I thought I was crazy I would go back a listen to to the JFK speech early 60's - The Words below kept me in the fight for the truth
Please share....

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 December, 01:43