Ragin Redman @RaginRedman
28 December, 12:34
I think I have the Trump/Vaccine issue figured out. I think he is purposely looking for the BOOOs and then defending the vaccine at first. I think then he will use the BOOOs to say he looked into why he was getting booed and found the evidence of adverse reactions. This will one, give him an out from the fallout of all this, that being Nuremberg trials 2.0. He can claim plausible denial, a favorite tactic of the left, for any wrong doing. leaving big pharma and the pushers holding the bag. And two, to expose the vaccine for what it is and the people pushing it for what they are. Trump knows why hes getting the boos, this is part of the movie. Sit back, relax and enjoy the finale to this once in a lifetime movie. Pass the popcorn. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rebe46 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Voorhees, click on at the bottom under it