Ragin Redman @RaginRedman
I think I have the Trump/Vaccine issue figured out. I think he is purposely looking for the BOOOs and then defending the vaccine at first. I think then he will use the BOOOs to say he looked into why he was getting booed and found the evidence of adverse reactions. This will one, give him an out from the fallout of all this, that being Nuremberg trials 2.0. He can claim plausible denial, a favorite tactic of the left, for any wrong doing. leaving big pharma and the pushers holding the bag. And two, to expose the vaccine for what it is and the people pushing it for what they are. Trump knows why hes getting the boos, this is part of the movie. Sit back, relax and enjoy the finale to this once in a lifetime movie. Pass the popcorn. WWG1WGA
12:34 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RaginRedman in this post can reply
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
28 December, 10:33
In response Ragin Redman to his Publication
Im just going to give my thoughts on this.
Does/did Trump know bi pharma was compromised? Absolutely, RFK Jr told him everything. Did he know that big pharma had planned and created the vaccine[s] prior to the release of an alleged virus aka SARS-COV2 ? Yes again.He knew this would be the weapon of the cabal as the nuclear threats had been neutralized via collaborative military exercises. The cabal had to play the virus card even if they did not have a real live and verified pathogen capable of widespread destruction. MSM was their biggest ally and the ability to compromise the medical systems in order to capture the imaginations and install fear. Remember fear is their favorite tool. The goal of mass vaccinations was somewhat frustrated because Trump had forced them to play their hand early and unprepared for higher than anticipated early vaccine injuries and fatalities. It was supposed to be a slower delivery method in conjunction with nano-tech interface. Trump knew all.
Game over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ragin Redman @RaginRedman
28 December, 04:50
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I agree with pretty much everything you said. My post was referring more to the optics for it all for the movie aspect of this. He is definitely using this as a dog whistle. We both know Trump is not guilty of any crimes throughout this, but that doesnt seem to matter. He will need some cover as it was his warp speed that was responsible for the rushed release is what they will say. which we both know was strategic. But we are dealing with normies. I hope the goal of this is to expose the vaccine for what it is more than anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
28 December, 12:57
I totaly agree with Ragin Redman!
I also think that the diet drug is the cure in DISGUISE!

Rebecca Voorhees @Rebe46
28 December, 12:54
read patel patriots develoution

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 December, 12:52